Just listening to this song makes me the happiest girl in the world, even when my soul tells me not to.
"I tell tales as tall as cliffs
you've got a lisp
kid, those things are hard to miss
like my cripples cough
all your weekends lost by the lake
where you said I needed be afraid
of all those devils on the wall
that make a fella small
and when he's feelin' brave
they take his wine away
there were posters on the wall
I swear my mother saw
I'd been up all night, up all night"
"I tell tales as tall as cliffs
you've got a lisp
kid, those things are hard to miss
like my cripples cough
all your weekends lost by the lake
where you said I needed be afraid
of all those devils on the wall
that make a fella small
and when he's feelin' brave
they take his wine away
there were posters on the wall
I swear my mother saw
I'd been up all night, up all night"
yeeeeeeee :)
ReplyDelete