You've been looking pretty impressive, though I have been much, much more busy since you've started. Because of this I have had to make a list of what I would like do accomplish this month. Some I have started, some I have not, which I good because the month is still young, and I have not began any of my new year's resolutions.
1.Drink more tea with my mum.
2.Begin a certain best friend's birthday present
2.Begin a certain best friend's birthday present
This isn't her, but I am pretty darn sure it was in a past life.
3.Read more
and more and more and more and not for school assignments.
4.Create a Lollipop Tongue.
So. One of my dearest friends, Katie, and myself have a plan. For a lollipop tongue.
This has yet to be accomplished by anyone, as far as I am concerned.
Once completed, future updates are promised.
5.Make my rooms just a little bit brighter.
Like this chick's life.
6.Bake more.
7.City trips must become mandatory.
Especially to schools that are perfect for you.
Lovely Weekend!
(Also, 8. Hanging out more with my Bud.
Please excuse his picture, he was taken quite by suprise)
in response to:
ReplyDelete2. DO IT!!!!! oh my gosh, i wanna be that little girl!
4. the lollipop tongue is confusing!
6. YOU MADE THE NUTELLA COOKIES??!??!?!?
....did you save some for me? i may have to shun you until you bake some more if you didn't.
7. yes please.