I've taken to making written mix cd's.
As in a collection of explanations as well as songs.
It passes the time I guess.
Tomorrow I will be talking a stroll to Beverly's
(seeing as I am lucky enough to live a few blocks away
and dumb enough to never ever have walked up there)
For lovely, pretty, antiqu-ey wire,
pretty, pretty felt for magnets (and more magnets as well),
and not so pretty mosaic adhesive glusies/mixture.
And lace. Plenty of lace.
I'm quite sure I have a crush on lace. And our local weather guy.
Happy almost Sunday!
adsfkja;ld i love lace. so prettyyy.
ReplyDeletealso i object to icarus having any association with girl and therefore you because that does not bode well for your future.
i love lace too. and i got this really pretty off white, thick lace. i lololove it.
ReplyDeleteand icarus girl is a book. a reallyreally good book that brooks let me borrow.