2.22.2010

Naked As We Came

I thought today, that it was going to be a normal day. Wake, and work, and home. And by the time tonight came I realized that this thought has come across my mind far too often as of late. I've lost myself lately, inside something too deep and dark to look up from in many instances. Nothing seems right and I keep attempting to get there, but I fall back.
This isn't about writing anymore.
Or about powders and potions.
This has become more about my life than my life has ever been.
I would love to proclaim (as I am so very use to doing) that this night will mark a changing point in my life. That somehow the loss and heartache and pain that has been donated to this world in these few weeks will be put to good use, and go into something beautiful and bright and joyous, but, in truth, I'm not so sure any of us really know how to do that just yet. Or more so how to do that in a purely selfless manner. In a way that isn't just for us, but for everyone.
But I suppose, whatever gets you by.

"The only thing wrong with love and faith and belief is not having it."

No comments:

Post a Comment