9.18.2010

let me be young, let me stay please

let me stay like this.

Assuming nobody reads this (actually, knowing that nobody reads this) I would like to admit something bigger than I have ever admitted out loud. Sure the fact that I'm typing this to the theoretical more than to any physical person in particular makes this no courageous act. And realizing that I am coming off f a brutal high from just watching "Easy A" with Emma Stone (of whom, I am also debating dying my hair very much like). I would like to announce that I think I like a boy.
"Ha!" you say, "Nonsense" you scream...alas...it is true, and I'm sure quite a relief to my mother, my boss and my few best friends. Some of whom were beginning to think me either a lesbian or a nun (though if I were to become either I would do so in full Winona Ryder fashion).
Though its hard to believe, and as I will more that likely deny it tomorrow, I enjoy the company, even if it be a few minutes in passing, of a young man who enjoys reading Kerouac and Hesse. Odd, no? As I tend to go for...well...actually, I really don't have a type, but I do recognize that the boys I am interested in never capture my interest so fully when I am around them.
What to do? What to do?
If anyone actually reads this I will be even more confused with my situation, as it will be fun to entertain the thought of people reading my inner, well, thoughts, I will also being brutally devastated of the fact that someone other than my two best friends know I have legitimate feelings for something other than Demain or Bruce Springsteen on the live version of "I'm On Fire".
And if any lovely young men happen to comprehend any of my oh-so enticing references I encourage you to comment away.

No comments:

Post a Comment